This page is provided to assist customers who have already purchased the Ionian Psalter. If you would like to purchase the Ionian Psalter, please click here.
Check your inbox for an “Order Completed” email from firstname.lastname@example.org. The email contains your download link for the Psalter. This message is generated automatically by our web server upon successful payment; sometimes this message gets routed to your Junk or Promotions folder. You may click on this link once within seven (7) days of purchase. No password is required to access the download. However, you are not to forward the files to anyone outside your organization. Thank you for honoring our request.
- After clicking the link, your browser will begin downloading a large .ZIP file and will automatically extract the file in your Downloads folder.
- Go to your Downloads folder and look for a folder called IonianPsalter2. In it should be the start_mac app.
- Press the Control key, then click the start_mac app, then choose Open from the menu.
Do not double-click the app.
- A warning will display saying the app is from an unidentified developer not registered with Apple. We assure you the file is safe to run; click Open. After opening in this way the first time, you’ll be able to just double-click the start_mac app to open in the future.
PC (Windows 8 or 10) users:
- After clicking the link, your browser will begin downloading a large .ZIP file to your default Downloads folder.
- Locate the IonianPsalter2.ZIP file on your hard drive.
- Extract the IonianPsalter2.ZIP file to a preferred location on your hard drive by right-clicking the file and selecting “Extract All…”. If you need help with this step, please see the video below.
- In the extracted folder, look for and double-click start_pc.exe. You may be presented with a security warning about running an app from an untrusted source. We assure you the file is safe to run; accept the warnings and run the app anyway. After opening in this way the first time, you should not be presented with any warnings in the future.
If you have any problems with your download, please phone us at (808) 221-9608 or email us.